Bird's eye view of the Cluster state
- One screen to view all the related cluster's objects and their dependencies
- Red/Green ready-state for all objects to provide a quick health check view
- Quick action buttons to facilitate deletion or scaling of the application
Real Time updates
- Get real-time updates of the state of your cluster
- See the evolution of your cluster as it changes the actual state to meet desired state of cluster
- Pin-point possible issues of downtime throughout application upgrade process, by getting eyes on-site
- Training of developers / ops is much easier when they can see the actual process
Multiple Clusters support
- No configuration needed, just point and connect.
- Uses your
~/.kube/configfile for authentication.
- If you have
kubectlworking, then Kubernetic will be up and running in no time.
- Syncs current cluster between Kubernetic and
kubectlso you can use both at any time.
Easy Namespace Management
- Manage your namespaces easily through the UI
- Instant switch of current namespace on the top menu.
- Possibility to switch to aggregate view of All namespaces
- Real time counters of the objects in Kubernetes
- Ideal for Wall or second screen displays
Native Kubernetes support
- Complete replacement of CLI
- No need to memorize all commands
- x10 faster than using CLI
Chart Repositories Support
- Fully compatible with Helm Chart Repositories
- Public & Private Repositories support
- One Click install process for the Charts
- Manage Chart releases on the cluster through Kubernetic
- Free during beta process, one-time licence fee after beta
no seat licence
one seat licence